What's in Your Model Bag?
Always arrive with nails done and your model bag.
Ten Essential Model Bag Items
What's Inside a Model's Bag?
Ford Agency Model Bag Checklist
- Portfolio, comp cards, and agency vouchers
- If you have tattoos, bring Dermablend Professional Tattoo Coverup makeup.
- Note pad and calendar or smartphone equivalent
- Bra selection (push up, seamless, strapless, underwire, racer back) in nude and black
- Panties (nude, black, and white) make sure you bring along thong panties in the same color scheme
- Shape wear, such as Spanx, in nude
- Head Scarf and head band
- Panty hose (nude, black, off white)
- Masking tape (this is used on the bottom of your shoes)
- One piece bathing suit
- Footies or socks (in white)
- Body stocking (in a nude tone)
- Tube top (in a nude tone)
- Simple bathrobe
- Lotion for dry skin
- Mini manicure set and clear or nude nail polish
- Shoe Selection: Black strappy heels, basic high heels pumps, flat and heel sandals, white sneakers, and open toe pumps.
- Simple jewelry (earrings - studs and dangling,
- Bracelet, and necklace)
- Mini Sewing kit
- Double stick wardrobe tape
- Safety pins
- Static Guard
- Lint Roller
- Dress shields
- Deodorant, mouthwash, dental floss, toothpaste, tooth brush
- Tampons / sanitary napkins/ panty liners
- Clear bandages
- Hair products
- Pain reliever
- Bobby pins
- Face wash, wash cloth
- Moisturizer. skin toner
- Basic makeup kit - concealer, foundation, loose powder, make up remover towelettes, make up sponges and brushes.
- Eyelash curler, mascara, eyeliner and blush